hur växer vi hälsosamt in i global online business ekonomin ?

fredag 14 maj 2010

Welcome to I Create Cash

Welcome to I Create Cash
May 14, 2010

From: Christopher Westra
Author - I Create Cash - Cyborg Selling and Many Other Books

Dear Friend -

Find out how powerful you really are. You can achieve all your dreams!

William James said, "To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions."

Your life can change right now! A year ago I worked in a prison - yes a prison, and now I have my own business making much more than I did at that job.

The automatic income flows in even on the days I don't work, even when I'm on vacation. I recently went to Hawaii with my wife for eight days and made $2362.00 profit during that time, without touching a computer! Passive Income is truly fun.

Cyborg Selling is the Key to Creating Unlimited Income Online. If you want the financial independence from your own business, and the satisfaction of being your own boss, then this might be the most important letter you will ever read!

Here's why -

I'll teach you the 11 principles of automatic action - exactly how people think (or don't think), and what makes them want to buy any product. For each of the 11 Cyborg Selling principles I'll give you seven specific, powerful ways to use them to increase your bottom line.

Sail the Online "C's" with these 11 Cyborg Secrets:

Credibility - Automatic Trust of Authority (chapter 4)

Constructing an Image - Automatic Imagination (chapter 5)

Contacting the Desires - Automatic Craving (chapter 6)

Contribution - Automatic Desire to Give Back (chapter 7)

Comparison and Contrast - Automatic Perspective (chapter 8)

Commonality - Automatic Liking and Bonding (chapter 9)

Consistency - Automatic Living Up to Expectation (chapter 10)

Connection - Automatic Association and Linking (chapter 11)

Conditional Offers - Automatic Urgency (chapter 12)

Conformity - Automatic Looking for Approval (chapter 13)

Characteristic - Automatic Desire for the Unique (chapter 14)

You'll get examples and details of each - and a Cyborg Checklist that you will never want to be without when creating an ad campaign or developing new business opportunities. You will be blown away to discover you use these automatic programs also!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar