hur växer vi hälsosamt in i global online business ekonomin ?

fredag 14 maj 2010

Learn to Create Thoughtsforms and Tulpas with The Aladdin Secret

Learn to Create Thoughtsforms and Tulpas with The Aladdin SecretDear Friend,

This might sound like an impossible fairy-tale, but I know differently. Here I will explain how you too can begin living the life of your dreams by learning to unleash and control the infinite spiritual power which lies dormant within you, but first allow me to introduce myself more fully.

My name is Daniel Keaton and I have been interested in metaphysics and spirituality for as long as I can remember. Over the years I have studied the law of attraction, astrology, positive thinking, rituals, chakras, salt-magic, candle-magic, ready-made talismans and a whole number of other ideas. What I was looking for was something that would help me to escape the clutches of the nine-to-five rat race and start living a life filled with prosperity, romance, peace and happiness. Unfortunately, despite the fact that the philosophies I studied were uplifting and positive, they didn't seem to work in the real world.

I was on the verge of giving up my quest for a metaphysical philosophy which produced tangible results when I came across a volume entitled, 'The Miracle Secret'. This manual explained how anyone could unleash and control the God-Power within them by following five simple steps. Naturally, I was sceptical, but I was also intrigued enough to give the method a try. After all, what did I have to lose?

Amazingly, the method worked!

The crux of the method was the creation of something called thought-forms. These are spiritual blueprints which, when charged correctly with spiritual energy, manifest themselves on the material plane. I began by creating the thought-form of $100 in crisp bank notes. A week later, my thought-form manifested itself and the $100 came into my possession! It was a truly incredible experience.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar